Gas Pipeline & Transmission Stations
Oil & Gas
Amandi was contracted by The Ghana Gas Company to construct a 10 km gas pipeline between Takoradi and Sekondi.
The project aim is to transport natural gas efficiently and safely from the existing Ghana Gas TRMS (Takoradi Regulatory and Metering Station) Facility to the Karpowership Power Plant and to the Amandi Energy Power plant in order to generate and distribute electricity to the citizens of Ghana.
Amandi constructed the following related facilities:
- Takoradi Regulatory & Metering Station (TRMS)
- 20” Onshore Pipeline
- Distribution Valve Station (DVS)
- Double Block and Bleed Station (DBB)
- Onshore Terminal Station (OTS)
- 26” Offshore Pipeline
- Karpowership Tie-in at the Naval Base
The Stations and Pipeline have been supplying Gas to the Karpowership Power Plant since the 19th November 2019.
Project Image Gallery
Click On A Project To View Details